This article is for you if you want to use MovieBox Pro on Roku and apple tv to stream movies and Apple TV. This app offers a variety of material, including recent and classic films, TV series, and documentaries. To carry your TV shows and movies with you on the go, you can now view them offline. Therefore, we’ve got anything covered in this post, whether you want to watch your favorite film or TV show on Roku or wish to learn more about the app’s capabilities.
What is Moviebox pro
With its content category and excellent software for all ages, Moviebox Pro is a premium membership service, although it also offers a limited amount of free material. You may access it with the 17,000+ movies, TV programs, and anime content trailers available. Movie Box Pro on Roku allows users to view movies on the go. You may also see them on your phone, tablet, or computer. It is crucial to remember that not all videos are accessible on all platforms. For instance, certain movies are exclusively available on specific media and others on particular devices.
Movie Box Pro On Roku tv & Apple Tv [Features 2023]
- Support for 4K resolution,
- On-demand playback of movies and TV shows,
- A user-friendly interface
- Show Up In The Library
- the most recent movies
- over 30,000 films and TV programs
- regularly updated content
- Ultimate features are offered in the VIP edition for professional users.
- No need for a jailbreak, an Apple ID, or root access
1. How To Install Moviebox Pro On Roku
We are conscious that the Moviebox Pro is not restricted to Roku. However, there are other options to consider, such as Screen mirroring. You may download Moviebox Pro on Roku using this function.
- When you first start mirroring your Screen, you must ensure that both of your devices are looking for the SAME wifi signal.
- Go to the settings page to activate Moviebox Pro on Roku and the Screen Mirroring feature.
- After you’ve clicked on it, an offer to install Moviebox Pro will appear.
- Open the Moviebox Pro app, then select the movie you want to watch.
- Next, click the device name you want to connect to Moviebox.
MovieBox Pro On Roku Via Roku Airplay
- Download MovieBox Pro from our website on your iOS device.
- On your iOS, configure it.
- Next, connect your Roku and iOS devices using the same wifi.
- Use iOS to access MovieBox Pro.
- Next, choose any TV show or movie from MovieBox Pro to download to your iOS device.
- In the video player of MovieBox Pro for iOS, tap the Airplay icon.
- A list of available devices will appear on iOS. From the list, choose the Roku device you want to use.
2. How to install MovieBox Pro for Apple TV
- You must first find Apple Configurator 2 and install it on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Now Open the installed app and connect to your Apple TV.
- After selecting the IPA file (MovieboxPROTV.ipa) using the add button, click the install program.
- Watch the procedure to witness the program’s installation on your device.
- Under Settings > General > Device Management > Verify, verify the program.
- Version for Open TV – > Click Account in the top right corner of the Screen to reveal the QR Code.
Now you can touch MovieBox Pro features with your AppleTV device. Enjoy thousands of Movies and TV shows.
Finally, Roku is renowned for making it simple to add OTT services as channels. However, installation is a simple and dependable operation. Numerous applications have comprehensive Roku support. One such program with several information and features that Roku may utilize is Movie Box Pro APK’s newest release. Only Android-based devices can run MovieBox Pro, and Roku Smart TV is supported by default.