Mad Skills Motocross Whip is a fun feature for its lovers and is now enjoyable on smartphones. But how to whip in mad skills motocross 3? Here is a complete guide if you need to learn more about Mad Skills Motocross 3 Whips. This article will discuss performing whips, doing a wheelie, and unlocking and enjoying the scrubs. So be with us and enjoy the real taste of doing stunts.
Perform Whips Like A Pro
You can perform Mad Skills Motocross 3 Whips on your bike after finishing all the qualification races, and the game will inform you when you’ve reached this level. With time, you’ll have to whip your bike to finish some of the obstacles, but aside from that, they don’t increase your speed or give you more airtime.
They are merely there to offer you more style scores and activity while you are in the air. Whipping your bike won’t make it go faster or let you catch up if anything. It will take a little longer, at the very least. Yet, you must execute it sometimes and correctly to get the full achievement.
Mad Skills Motocross 3 How To Whip Like A Champion?
The game may make it appear easy when it instructs you on how to whip, but the action is far more challenging. Swiping your finger from the accelerator button to the lean forward/lean back keys and back requires more than just left-to-right movement. First, take your time and pay attention to the biker icon on the accelerator pedal. If the icon advances as you swipe from left to right, you do it correctly.
Following the jump, you must execute the whip. Whether you do it too sooner or later, the biker symbol will remain in place as you carry off a typical backflip. You must also whip backward to descend properly. You can achieve this by swiping from right to left until you reach a spot where you can reach the ground.
How To Whip In Mad Skills Motocross 3?
- Complete all the tracks and qualifying races to unlock the Mad Skills Motocross 3 Whips.
- After unlocking the whips, when you’re in the air, move your finger from the throttle to the right.
- Before descending, put your finger back on the throttle to finish the whip.
- How far and quickly you swipe will determine the size and pace of the whip.
- The method is the same while using the autothrottle. However, you must begin your swipe from the whip key rather than the throttle button.
- That’s about the “how to whip on mad skills motocross 3” term. Now you can perform an excellent whip like a pro.
Mad Skills Motocross 3 How To Wheelie
In Mad Skills Motocross 3, “How To Wheelie In Mad Skills Motocross 3,” is a fun and useful concept. The objective is to go because it’s a sports game. Spin the wheel. If you’ve ever participated in a game, you’ll realize that performing a wheelie will aid in your ability to gain speed.
It’s challenging to tweak it. However, it adds to the fun and difficulty. Then, once you’ve achieved mastery, you’ll experience a sense of fulfillment. You can perform a wheelie on the ground by performing a backflip while pressing the arrow. So be careful since pulling back too far will cause you to fall backward. You won’t need to do much more than try, practice, and execute it at the appropriate times. You will enjoy wheelies throughout races once it becomes much easier for you to complete.
How To Unlock The Scrubs?
In Mad Skills Motocross 3, there are two methods to unlock Mad Skills Motocross 3 Scrubs.
Method – 1:
On the main menu, access the MX Factory Challenges mode. Then, locate the “SCRUBS” Challenge card and click it. You’ll receive a pop-up with a how-to video telling you that scrubs have been unlocked.
Method – 2:
In Career mode, achieve the “SCRUBS” MX Factory Challenge card. You’ll get Scrubs and see a pop-up that explains how to scrub if you arrive at this card.
How To Scrub In Mad Skills Motocross 3?
Follow the below steps to perform a mad skills motocross 3 scrubs perfectly and clearly.
- Firstly, lean back as you face a high jump after a low one.
- The purpose of doing this is to ensure that you get a nice preload off the face of that jump and that your front wheel is too clear at the peak.
- Start doing a mad skills motocross 3 whip by pressing the “Throttle” button.
- When you start whipping, you’ll notice that you’re leaning back so far that the whip will look like more of a pancake scrub.
- When you start going over the peak of the jump, ensure you are leaning forward.
- If you don’t lean forward, that front end will remain too high to make the arc of jumping through the air.
- Leaning forward brings the front wheel down back to the ground.
- At that time, you successfully avoided the peak of the jump without crashing and made it over.
- You must start the correction process and get the wheels to the correct position to land the jump.
- Perform leaning back and releasing the whip button at the same time to land both wheels on the ground.
- When you let go of the “Whip” button, you’ll notice that your front wheel is pretty low. And you are getting to end up endowing and going over the bars and crashing.
- If you land like this, go ahead.
- Once you’re starting to descend back to the ground, lean back to land with both wheels on the ground.
- That’s all about “how to do a whip on mad skills motocross 3” and performing a scrub like a pro.
How To Change The Name on Mad Skills Motocross 3?
Follow these simple steps:
- Click on the “OpenFeint” option on the game’s home screen.
- Touch on the “Profile” icon.
- Explore the “Settings” tab.
- Find the “Change Your Feint Name” tab and open it.
- Type a name and press the “Submit” button.