Foothills 3 Merge Dragons is One of the most well-known stages in the game for novice players is Level 87, often known as Foothills 3, especially considering how hard it can be to finish. Fortunately, we’ll give you a fast and simple overview of how to pass level 87 in our Merge Dragon tutorial.
Since the game’s 2017 launch, Merge Dragons has been establishing patterns. This game adds its distinctive twist to some of the greatest components of hugely popular casual match-3 games like Candy Crush.
In Merge Dragons, you don’t blow the pieces up, but the gameplay is similar in that you need to mix similar objects to produce responses. Instead, the product of your combination will be upgraded into a comparable item of a higher tier, boosting its worth and contributing to the achievement of any level.
What Level Is Foothills 3 Derge Dragons
One of the most well-known stages in the game for novice players is Level 87, often known as Foothills 3, especially considering how hard it can be to finish. Fortunately, we’ll give you the fast and simple overview on how to pass level 87 in our Merge Dragon tutorial.
How to Walkthrough in Foothills 3 in Merge Dragons
- At the island to the bottom right, combine the Random Dragon Portals. To discover it, you might have to zoom out.
- On the island at the upper left, combine the Harvester Dragon Portals.
- Toadstool Dragon Egg: Combine.
- Bring the Life Flower Sprouts together.
- Zombblin Caves must be destroyed.
- Start growing Life Flowers to unlock the land. A Goddess Statue will begin automatically mending your land as soon as you unlock it.
- Merge all Healing Goddesses after they have all been unlocked to create a Larger Goddess of Healing.
- Merge the destroyed Gaia statues and destroy the three Demon Gates.
Step-by-Step Guide for Completing Foothills 3 in Merge Dragons
Before beginning, it’s crucial to first glance at the map itself because various components might be obvious. Please be aware that this level has two islands that may need moving the camera to see—one is in the top left, and the other is situated in the bottom right of the map.
After you have a clear perspective of the map and are comfortable with all of its components, let’s begin:
- MERGE in the following order:
- Two of the map’s floating islands have dragon gateways.
- Eggs of the toadstool dragon.
- The bloom of life grows.
- Use the goddess statues to build a Larger Goddess of Healing once the life flowers have sufficiently restored the earth.
- Tell your dragons to annihilate the Zomblin Cave.
- It will only take a little while for you to smash the demon gates and get access to the three destroyed Gaia Statues once you’ve repaired the statue and started mending the land.
- To win the stage, combine the Gaia Statues.
Possible rewards in Foothills 3
- Rock Dragon Egg
- Fledgling Puddle
- Lawn Grass and Draken Grail