Enjoying Cinema HD on Roku devices is not complex at all. You can do this as usual as you achieve any task on your smartphone. But every task needs a specific procedure to be done. Every trick has a set of guides. So, be with us and read these lines thoroughly.
Cinema HD on Roku [Installation Guides]
Here we provide 100% working methods for you. By performing these techniques, you can smoothly cast Cinema HD to Roku devices:
- All Screen Receiver Method
- Local cast App Method
- Screen Mirroring Method
1. Cinema HD For Roku via [All-Screen Receiver]
Screen Mirroring stops us from checking other activities on our mobiles. We can’t perform any task even though we can’t see the notifications while screen mirroring.
But there is another option for you. You can watch everything on your Roku Box with the All Screen Receiver application. But before applying the process, you should enable the Screen Mirroring mode on both devices. So, let’s start the procedure:
1. Enable Unknown Sources On Your Smartphone
- Pay attention to your mobile.
- Explore the general settings.
- Look for the Security/Security & Privacy tab.
- Switch the Unknown Sources option left to enable it.
2. Download & Install Cinema HD On Roku
- It’s good if you have already installed Cinema HD on your mobile.
- Otherwise, click on the Download button at the page’s top.
- Let it be downloaded.
- After that, go to the Downloads section.
- Find the download file.
- Put your finger on it to install.
- The on-screen instructions will guide you properly. Follow them.
- Do it as usual and finish the setup.
3. Install All Screen Receiver On Your Mobile
- Explore your Play Store.
- Move to the search bar.
- Type All Screen Receivers here.
- A blue-icon app will appear in the search results.
- Click on it.
- Install the app as usual.
4. Launch All Screen Receiver On Roku
- Ensure that you have linked your Roku Stick to a Smart TV.
- Explore the Roku Store.
- Move to the search option.
- Type All Screen Receivers here.
- Move forward to the app’s channel.
- Hit the Add Channel button.
- By doing this, you will install the app on your Roku device.
5. Get Ready For Screen Casting
- Confirm that your mobile & Roku box is connected to the same internet link.
- Opt for the All Screen Receiver on your Roku.
- Open Cinema HD on the mobile.
- Select a movie to watch.
- Choose a high-quality link for streaming.
- Long press on the chosen episode.
- In this pop-up, hit the Open With option.
- Click on the Open with All Screen tab.
- Now you will see that your movie will begin to play on your Roku TV device.
2. Cinema HD Roku Code With LocalCast App
If you want another alternative to stream on your Roku TV, then the LocalCast app is perfect. It’s Android software and is also provided on the Roku Store.
It also enables the users to watch all video content on the TV through a mobile. But it’s considered better to enable Screen Mirroring mode. Now follow us:
1. Installing The App On Mobile & Roku
- Explore Google Play on your smartphone.
- Search for the Local Cast application.
- Install it as you normally install apps on your mobile.
- Now open the Roku Store on your Roku TV.
- Install the Local Cast app simply as described in the above lines.
2. Switching The Discovery Options On
- It’s the launching time of the application on mobile. Please do it.
- You will see a yellow-colored casting icon on the app’s main screen.
- Put your finger on that icon.
- In this pop-up, a list of devices will appear.
- Now you have to choose the Change The Scan Active For option.
- Here switch on the Discovery Options for the Roku device.
3. Playing A Video
- Open the Cinema APK on your mobile.
- Choose a video for streaming.
- Click on an advanced-quality link.
- Hold on to the video and select the Open With All Cast option.
- The video will start to play automatically on your Roku Box.
3. Roku Cinema HD With Screen Mirroring
Screen Mirroring is a pretty easy and safe method to stream videos on Roku Box. Using it, you can play all movie content without downloading & installing any application on your smartphone and Roku TV. But in this mode, you will be stopped from performing any activity on the mobile.
1. Enable Screen Mirroring Option
- Switch on the TV.
- Explore the settings.
- Look for the System tab.
- Now open the Screen Mirroring section.
- Three options(Prompt, Always allow, and Never allow) will appear there.
- You have to choose Prompt as your first request.
- Now your Roku TV box is ready for screen mirroring.
2. Pay Attention To Your Mobile
- Firstly, download & install Cinema HD on your mobile if you don’t have it.
- The move to the Notification Panel.
- Select the Cast option.
- Choose your Roku TV.
- At that moment, your TV will ask for permission.
- Press the Allow button.
Now it’s the connecting time of your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network on which your Roku Box is already connected.
3. Stream A Video
- Set the Cinema app in motion.
- Opt for any video for streaming.
- Put your finger on a high-quality link.
- Now you will see your video playing on your Roku TV.
Cinema Box HD Roku [Conclusion]
So, finally, you are now well aware of the exact process of enjoying Cinema HD Roku TV devices. Share this post with your relatives if you find it beneficial. Otherwise, tell us any shortcomings if you find them here. The below comment section is just for you. Keep visiting us for routine updates. Users can download Cinema HD on Firestick. So enjoy the Cinema HD at all times.