Installing the Cinema HD Firestick App is not a problem forever. We develop a step-by-step guide and screenshots for the convenience of our users. Amazon App Store does not have a link for Cinema HD App. So installing it is a bit more tricky than usual. Here you will be provided with the best and 100% working methods to plant any application on your Fire TV easily. So, let’s move to the instructions for how to use cinema hd on firestick .
|A few Seconds Ago
|Cinema HD Team
|App like CinemaHD
How To Install Cinema HD On Firestick
In this post, we will explain how you can get Cinema HD v2 for smart tv. As you know that Cinema HD APK is a smartphone software and can’t be had on the Fire TV directly. Be relaxed as we get it. Act on these words:
Allow Unknown Sources
- Switch on your TV.
- Explore the settings.
- Tap on My Fire TV.
- Open Developers Options.
- Press the “Apps from Unknown Sources” section.
- Hit on the “Turn On” button.
Now move back to the Home screen.
Downloader App(Cinema HD Firestick Downloader)
- An option will appear on the home screen named Find.
- Hit it.
- Tap on the “Search” button.
- Type Downloader here.
- Click on the Downloader app with a download icon.
- Start the downloading process by pressing the Download button.
- Run the application by opening it after downloading.
- Allow it to plant.
Install Cinema HD APK Firestick
- Now a pop-up will be opened containing a search bar.
- Paste this URL bit.ly/cinemahd-new in the text box.
- Hit the Go button to download the app.
- After downloading, tap Next to go forward.
- Put your finger on the Install tab.
- Let it be established on TV.
- Tap on the Done button to conclude the installation.
- Now delete the unnecessary file.
- Confirm the delete process.
Congrats! You have planted the Cinema HD App. Now it’s the launching moment of the application.
Launch Cinema HD For Firestick
- Hold your TV remote and press the Home button.
- Tap on the Apps section.
- Look for the Cinema HD APK by scrolling down.
- You will notice it at the end of the screen.
- It can be dragged at the top with the remote. It’s up to you.
Launch the application by opening it.
HD Cinema v2 Firestick With ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is another best way to install third-party apps on Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, etc. But it is not a free facility at all. As a premium service, it requires a monthly fee of approx $9.99. So, it’s up to you to use it. Read these lines thoroughly:
Establish ES File Explorer Download Cinema HD Firestick
- First, confirm that you have empowered the Unknown Sources option.
- Open the Search option.
- Enter ES File Explorer here.
- It will arise with an icon in the search results.
- Choose it.
- Opt for the Download tab.
- Wait till done.
- Hit the Open button.
Download HD Cinema Firestick
- After opening, you will visit a home screen.
- Click on the Download icon on the right side of the screen.
- Opt +New.
- In this pop-up, you will be requested for a path and name for the new task.
- Paste this URL bit.ly/cinemahd-new in the path section.
- Type Cinema HD as a name.
- The Download Now button is waiting for you. Press it.
- Install the application as forwarding.
- Press Next.
- In the next window, select Install.
- Now you can opt for either the Open or Done option.
After downloading & planting, the file is ready to entertain you. The launching method has been described above. Enjoy more.